DLite is a high capacity 5L dry, low footprint, lightweight commercial backpack vacuum cleaner designed for cleaners needing added comfort for extended vacuuming shifts.
Weight, Noise and Filtration
It is the lightest backpack vacuum cleaner in the Rugged backpack range, with the lowest noise level and the highest level of HEPA filtration.
Ergonomics, Frame, and Harness
The frame construction uses lightweight impact-grade plastics. The padding has endurance sweat guard tough fabric covering, resilient foam padding, loop over-frame contoured, wide, comfort shoulder pads, vertical and laterally adjustable sternum strap, Hook and Loop zip-up back pad, and extra wide double stretch elastic hook and loop waist padding with onboard tool holders. Fitting of all replacement padding is tools-free.
Benefits of Encapsulated Filtration
The paper filter bag is encapsulated and sealed to minimize operator contact with dust and provides easy disposal. The double lining enhances vacuuming time, which reduces bag replacement costs.
The vacuum is ideal for applications in the health industry where cross-contamination is a concern and for those with allergies. The paper bag design minimizes dust exposure, making dust disposal simple and convenient.
Motor Performance and Blockage Protection
The vacuum motor utilizes single turbine blades in a flow-through configuration to deliver high-efficiency performance. The vacuum uses a thermal cutout to protect the engine from overheating in the event of blockages or clogged filters.
Features and Benefits: Filters, Vacuum Hose, Rods, Tools, Power Outlets and Package
D’lite has many quality items,
- The Hepa Motor filter minimizes dust emissions, providing healthy exhaust air.
- The antimicrobial-treated bag filter reduces microbe emissions and provides odor control.
- The power outlet is an electric power brush plugin for ultimate carpet cleaning.
- Stainless Steel rods are light to use and provide corrosion protection, especially when stored with cleaning chemicals.
- The vacuum cleaner has a smooth bore hose to promote airflow. The thick wall provides “crush-proof” properties. The antimicrobial material plastic used for its manufacture destroys microbes caught in the hose convolutions.
- The vacuum cleaner package contains a commercial-quality low-profile EZ2GO floor tool, dusting brush, crevis tool, ten paper bag filters, and a spare antimicrobial cloth filter bag.
Applications for this vacuum cleaner are not limited to health care, aged care, child care, offices, lodgings, schools, and other commercial cleaning applications.